November 19, 2012 |
Email Marketing, Photography, Print Design, Social Media Marketing |
10 WAYS TO GIVE THANKS FOR CUSTOMERS
Typically we gather together in small family and friend groups this week,
huddle around the soothing warmth of the television, and drink and eat too much. Oh, yes, and perhaps remember to give thanks for the year and the harvest passed.
This strikes me as a good customer service strategy as well. And, because everyone is busy this week I’ll keep this blog post short.
Below are ten ideas to say Thank You to your customers that doesn’t involve tons of money or time.
- Send holiday cards signed by the tasting room and other employees to the top 100 customers.
- Send our an e-holiday card to your mailing list.
- Include a small gift in your next club shipment.
- Give away tote bags in the tasting room around the holiday (it’s green….get it?)
- Video tape the employees after work saying “Happy Holiday’s”, post it on You Tube and send out a link via email.
- Do a quick Facebook survey on what charities your customers support, then make a donation to it.
- Send out “the 12 days of Christmas of food and wine ideas, recipes or party-hosting tips” via email or on your Facebook page.
- Offer an extra pour during the month of December with purchased tasting room flights.
- Offer a free bottle of any wine you’re backlogged on with purchase for Wine Club members visiting during the week of Christmas.
- Compile an e-book with either your employees favorite recipes, or family traditions, and share it online.
Ok – now your turn. What creative ways have you thanked your customers?